Privacy and personal data protection statement
The e-mail information entered into the contact form have been sent to the MailChimp system and serve only for establishing further communication, without any other personal data processing.
The information entered into the workshop application contact form are sent to the e-mailnvm.bencic©gmail.com and the SmartSheet database. They are processed exclusively for the purposes of project reporting and statistical processing.
Data collecting and processing is performed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Croatian laws and regulations.
The full text of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) can be found here here.
We take care to protect the privacy of children less than 16 years of age. If you are under 16, you need parents’ or guardians’ approval before sharing your personal data on the Benčić Youth Council (Association RUKE) web page.
Your personal data will be used for web page technical administration, communicating the programmes and services provided by the Benčić Youth Council (Association RUKE) as well as occasional research to improve our services.
- Data access – you may ask for a confirmation if your data are currently being processed and you can ask for access to those data.
- Correction – you have the right to ask for a correction of incorrect personal data (e.g., updating your e-mail address).
- Right to be forgotten – you have the right to ask for erasing the data from the database.
- Portability – you may ask that your personal data be transferred to another database or delivered to you in a machine-readable format.
- Complaint – you may lodge a complaint and ask for restriction, i.e. termination of your personal data processing.
- Restriction of processing – you may require us to stop processing your personal data at any time.
- Object to automatized profiling – Association RUKE does not use user profiling systems. In case of introducing such practice, the Association RUKE will explicitly ask for your consent for using your personal data for that purpose.
You have the right to ask us to erase personal data related to you, without any unnecessary delay, if there is no legal reason for further processing of such data on our part. If there is a legal reason, you will be informed in detail in our response to your request for erasing.
You may file the request by e-mail, mail, phone or in person.
Benčić Youth Council – Association RUKE uses technical and organizational safety measures of precaution to protect all data we manage from unintentional or intentional manipulation, loss or destruction, as well as from unauthorized access.